Identification of the success factors, corporative human potential management indicators and human capital development
On 2 December within the first Global Impact Conference “Energy for Impact” Rosatom and the Higher School of Economics (HSE) launched joint research initiative “Human: CorpMission”. Identification of the success factors, corporative human potential management indicators and human capital development are key approaches to the formation of the knowledge base of the research initiative.
The initiative is spearheaded by the Expert Board comprising of 15 Russian and international visionaries in sustainable developmentwill study corporate performance indicators in the area of human capital development for economic growth. At its inaugural meeting members of the board discussed the talent development drivers of sustainable economic growth. The long-term goal is to carry out extensive research and elaborate an Index in the field of management strategy transformation in accordance with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The first study will be published early in 2021.
The Board members are:
- Tatyana Terentyeva, Deputy Director General, Rosatom Corporation,
- Anton Stepanenko, Partner, BCG Moscow,
- Dr. Dirk Meissner, Distinguished Professor, HSE,
- Nicholas Vonortas, Professor of Economics and IA, George Washington University,
- Dr. Barbara Igel, Professor of Entrepreneurship and Innovation, Moscow School of Management SKOLKOVO,
- Vladislav Boutenko, Senior Partner and Managing Director, BCG Moscow,
- Dr. Daiga Ērgle, Chief People Officer, 4Finance Group,
- Dr. Steve Griffiths, Senior Vice President Research and Development Khalifa University of Science and Technology,
- Dr. Leonid Gokhberg, First Vice-Rector, HSE,
- Polina Lion, Head of SD office, Rosatom Corporation,
- Gary A. Bolles, Chair for the Future of Work, Singularity University,
- Dr. Sergey Bobylev, Dr. Econ., Prof., Head, Center for Bioeconomics and Eco-Innovation, Moscow State University,
- Ivan Romanchuk, the acting rector, Federal State Autonomous educational institution "Tyumen State University",
- Prof. Margherita Russo, Professor at Marco Biagi Department of Economics, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia,
- Elena Pozolotina, Vice President for Human Resources – Director of TMK2U Corporate University, PAO «TMK».